Sketching Nature presents its own set of challenges, distinct from that of Urban landscapes, add in time constraints and it becomes imperative to learn how to develop your own shorthand to represent form, light and shade.
Sketches are defined as rough, unfinished, thumbnails, giving an idea, perfect for use in today’s Sketching journals.
We begin our Urban Sketching class in the studio to learn techniques of massing in trees and skies with pen and ink and then watercolour. Classes will then be held in the Singapore Botanical Gardens where you can apply your new skills as back drops to our Urban sketches.
Weekday Course Only
- Mondays, 2018
Jan 22, 29, Feb 5,19,26, Mar, 5,12,19
Optional $80 kit available
Call or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(+65) 65 200 400
- Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of $200 is required
- Registration is not confirmed until deposit payment is received
- Full balance of payment is required at the start of the first class
- Cancelation one week prior to workshop forfeits deposit
- Cancelation after the workshop starts forfeits full payment
Cash or crossed cheque made payable to
Antonija Gros Studios Pte Ltd
- Missed Classes
Commitments and unforeseen events often result in missed class time. Students are invited to attend the following class 30 minutes earlier in an attempt to catch up.